GET MARRIED IN ENGLAND
I am a born and bred Sussex girl; after growing up in Steyning, (a small village in the heart of the South Downs) I spent a few years living in Southampton and then Bournemouth before meeting my partner and moving to Horsham where we currently live with our miniature Dachshund, Ned…so it’s fair to say I’m familiar with the South Coast and the beautiful English countryside!
As a result, Weddings by Emily Charlotte offer wedding planning services across the South of England, primarily in Sussex, Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey and Kent.
I truly love where I live, and think England has so much to offer for the perfect wedding setting; from country manor houses, historic castles, rustic barns and idyllic marquee fields, to the cosmopolitan city of London and the quirkiness Brighton. There really is something to suit every wedding need!
Whilst I plan based on your brief and vision, I thrive on creating elegant, fine art inspired weddings which appear effortless and natural from the outside but behind-the-scenes have been meticulously planned.
COMPLETE WEDDING PLANNING MANAGEMENT
Entirely bespoke, full wedding planning, supplier recommendations, bookings management and on-the-day coordination for your timeless English wedding.
Complete Wedding Planning Management is designed for the professional couple who know what they want to achieve but need help to execute it - perhaps due to a busy work schedule. With this service, you hand over the full task of wedding planning to me, your trusted and dedicated planner for peace of mind and assurance that every detail will be taken care of – without causing you sleepless nights!
All services are tailored to your requirements, preferences and budget, but examples include, and are not limited to:
- A requirements consultation to discuss your vision and preferences for the day (in person where possible!)
- Ceremony and reception venue sourcing and booking if required
- Third-party supplier suggestions specific to your requirements and preferences
- Third-party supplier and venue booking and relationship management, acting as primary point of contact
- Timely payment reminders and processing of all payments as your agent
- Budget tracking
- A pre-meeting at your chosen wedding venue to run through and finalise plans
- Event scheduling for the day
- On-the-day coordination and set up/decoration assistance to venue coordinators
- Styling recommendations
- Unlimited communication via phone/email/Skype
Investment Required: Typically 10% of your total spend with a minimum investment of £3,000, or £3,500 for marquee weddings
EVENT MANAGEMENT - ON-THE-DAY COORDINATION
If you’ve perfectly planned your wedding yourself, then congratulations! This service is ideal for you if, after many hours of organisation you want to ensure it all runs smoothly on the day itself. Weddings by Emily Charlotte can put your mind at ease by taking over the planning and execution 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding. We carefully review your contracts and agreements, put together a schedule of timings for the day which is communicated with all your suppliers and most importantly attend on the day so you can relax and enjoy your day with your friends and family.
Services can include:
- A consultation 4-6 weeks prior to your wedding day to review and discuss your plans to date
- In-person meeting with the two of you, at your chosen wedding venue in advance of the day to discuss logistics
- Review of your existing contracts and agreements with the venue and third-party suppliers
- Third-party supplier scheduling and coordination, including an introductory ‘hello’ to suppliers and re-confirmation of their services, contact details and arrival times
- Detailed and specific scheduling for the events of your day (ceremony, drinks reception, dinner, first dance, cake cutting, dancing etc.)
- Set up and decoration assistance to the venue coordinators
- Discrete handling and mitigation of any potential ‘hiccups’ should they arise
- Guest assistance throughout the day (arrival, parking, general questions, departures)
- Point of contact on the day for the venue coordinator, third-party suppliers, bride & groom and guests
- Attendance on your day from set up through to finish, typically 8-10 hours
Investment Required: From £750
To discuss your requirements specifically, or to obtain a precise quote please do get in touch via phone, email or my contact form.