- Venue Location: Siena
- Nearest Airport(s): Perugia - approx. 100km, Florence - approx. 160km, Rome - approx. 180km, Pisa – approx. 220km
- On-site Accommodation Capacity: 64 (70 with the use of sofa beds)
- Maximum Reception Size: 70
- Minimum Stay Requirement: 2 nights
- Ceremony Options: Symbolic blessing onsite, civil or religious ceremony nearby
Villa Gino is a gorgeous countryside venue in the province of Siena. It's a hamlet of 9 self-catered apartments, which sleep 64 (plus a few extras if you can make sure of the sofa beds) with two swimming pools and onsite activities such as horse riding.
It has amazing views across the Tuscan country, but because of that it is a little remote. Car hire is certainly recommended, but for wedding parties looking for somewhere to chill for just a couple of days this really is an idyllic spot.
The staff are super friendly and go out of their way to ensure wedding couples feel special!
- Location fee: €2,500 (or €3,500 for smaller weddings)
- Accommodation: Exclusive use of all accommodation for approximately €14,000 for 2 nights
- Wedding menus: External caterers required (enquire for an approximate idea of cost)