- Venue Location: Siena
- Nearest Airport(s): Florence - 90km, Pisa - 123km
- On-site Accommodation Capacity: 70 (86 with use of sofa beds)
- Maximum Reception Size: 120
- Minimum Stay Requirement: 3/4 nights depending on period
- Ceremony Options: Symbolic ceremony onsite, civil or religious ceremony nearby in Siena
Villa Sofa is a large estate consisting of the main villa, and a hamlet of apartments. The grounds lend themselves well to events with well-manicured gardens for the symbolic ceremony and aperitif, and a large courtyard for dinner. Dancing can take place inside until 2am with exclusive use of the property.
Siena is just a 10-15 minute car journey, making this a great reception venue for civil or religious ceremonies taking place in the area. Similarly, for large groups over 80 there is accommodation nearby, however the indoor spaces at Villa Sofia can hold a maximum of 120 guests in case of bad weather. Any more than this and guests will need to be split across multiple indoor rooms. Therefore a maximum capacity of 120 guests is recommended.
There is no restaurant onsite, however each apartment is equipped with a small kitchenette. For this reason, guests car hire or hosting of daily events is recommended.
- Venue Rental Fee: From €,950 for use of wedding spaces during the week, or from €1,600 at weekends
- Wedding Menus From: External caterers required
- Accommodation: Exclusive use from €15,000 per week in low season - €22,100 per week in high season. 4 night periods available from approximately €11,000 in low season - €16,000 in high season
- Other: Rental fees will apply for use of internal spaces in case of bad weather, or for pre or post wedding events