- Venue Location: Florence
- Nearest Airport(s): Florence – approx. 12km, Pisa - approx. 85km
- On-site Accommodation Capacity: 56
- Maximum Reception Size: 60
- Minimum Stay Requirement: 2 nights
- Ceremony Options: Symbolic onsite, civil or religious nearby
Villa Umberto is a boutique hotel within touching distance of the centre of Florence; the hotel sits on the hills, just 10 minute from the city centre.
There is onsite accommodation for 56 guests, across 28 bedrooms so the venue is best suited to parties of this size, particularly in case of bad weather. However receptions of up to 70 could be considered.
The venue has beautiful Italian gardens which can be used for a symbolic ceremony, aperitif and dinner.
Dancing can take place indoors, and the best part is there are no music restrictions when the property is taken in exclusive use, so you can continue your party beyond midnight.
There is no onsite restaurant, however the hotel provide daily breakfast for guests, and there is a complimentary shuttle bus to 3 drop off points in the city for guests to use at their leisure throughout their stay.
Unfortunately there is no onsite pool, but there are plenty of redeeming features to make up for this!
- Venue Location Fee: €500
- Wedding Menus From: €130+10% VAT per person for cocktail hour, 3 course menu, wedding cake and some wine
- Open Bar: €1,200+10% VAT for 3 hours open bar
- Accommodation Cost: Exclusive use €7,900+10% VAT per night